Being helpful is one of the best ways to connect with others. Share a resource, tool, or idea with fellow job seekers.
- Make a 5-minute presentation during a weekly Connections meeting
- Share your knowledge with others and grow your network
- Practice your presentation skills
- Receive 2 personalized meetings with a career advisor to prepare for your presentation
- Networking groups I have found helpful
- How I contacted former coworkers from years ago
- Gig jobs: What has worked for me
- Why and where I volunteer / How volunteering helps my job search
- I landed a new job! What worked for me
- A tool I use in my job search [Demo]
- Fill out an interest form
It was scary to be unemployed at this point in my life, but NOVAworks was a safe, positive environment that really helped me focus on what I wanted and how to get it. I want to thank NOVAworks for all the support during my job search.